‘Family Liaison Officer’ Online Learning Course (Part 1)
June 7 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm250DKK
– Course Objectives: All participants will learn the best practices and techniques on communicating with family members in crisis situations, examine psychological aspects of dealing with family crises, and practice skills in managing family dynamics, expectations and fears as well as in dealing with stress while maintaining trust and professionalism in a situation. Note: This course will be conducted in-person (in accordance with covid regulations) and includes the use of roleplayers.
– Date: 7-8 June
– Time: 2 Full-days (9am – 3pm)
– Cost: Small participation fee per attendee (TBD), Lunch and coffee/tea is included.
– Location: Danish Refugee Council, Borgergade 10, 1300 København
– The target audiences for these courses are managers, staff and advisers who are participating or responsible for managing Safety Change Management in their organizations.
– DISN member-only course, limited spots available
Register for this Learning Course by clicking here.
Not a DISN member but interested in attending a course and joining the network?